In Los Algodones, Mexico dentists can treat oral conditions that cause dry mouth or bad breath: even cavities and gum disease. We have trained professionals who will provide you with the best service. Do you want to know more about these specialists in the field? Do not stop reading this post!
Los Algodones, Mexico dentists
Thousands of Americans visit Los Algodones, Mexico dentists on a daily basis. They seek dental services in Mexico after crossing the border. These services cannot be accessed in their country for different reasons. But at Dental Rubio, you can always make an appointment and enjoy advice and treatments.
Why visit Los Algodones, Mexico dentists?
You will think that dental check-ups are only about cleaning your teeth. However, your dentist does much more than that. Regular dental visits are essential because they allow you to:
- Detect gum disease early. It may be the case that you have gum disease, and you don’t even know it.
- Examine your fillings. The dentist will be able to examine your fillings to make sure they are tight and check if any are defective.
- Detect cavities early. The expert will check your teeth for cavities while they are still small.
- Review your oral hygiene. The dentist will help you develop and maintain good dental hygiene habits.
- Observe if you have bad breath. The dentist can detect and treat the oral conditions that cause bad breath.
- Detect the first signs of oral cancer. The professional will check your mouth for signs of oral cancer. It is imperative if you use tobacco.
The last point in which going to a dentist favors you is that you will be able to preserve your family’s oral health. Tooth decay is one of the most common chronic infectious diseases in the United States.
Types of dental problems
In Los Algodones, Mexico dentists will be able to help you with different dental problems. Among the most common diseases are the following:
- The cavities. They consist of the destruction of tooth enamel. It occurs when food gets stuck between the teeth. The bacteria that are in your mouth feed on these remains and produce acids that destroy the enamel.
- Gingivitis. It is a chronic bacterial infection that affects the bones that support the teeth and gums. Gingivitis can progress to a more severe and destructive form that is periodontitis.
- Herpes labialis. They are lesions that appear on the lips, nose, or mouth. Unlike canker sores, cold sores are contagious because they are caused by the herpes simplex virus (HSV-1).
- Oral cancer. The World Health Organization indicates that: “the global incidence of lip cancers is estimated at 4 cases per 100,000 people.” But it also points out that this incidence has a wide variation around the world.
Finally, sores and canker sores are the most common conditions. They are easily recognized since they usually have a round white shape.
Different oral diseases can put oral health at risk. If you want to avoid the appearance of oral diseases, we recommend visiting in Los Algodones, Mexico dentists.
At the Rubio Dental Clinic, we offer you a free consultation. We have expert dental care at your fingertips. Do not hesitate to contact us!