A lot of tourists require dentists in Los Algodones annually, especially from Canada and the US. It is because they can save between 35% and 80% on dental care.
Therefore, People know Los Algodones as “the dental capital of the world,” and even it is labeled as the “molar city.” This town is located on the northeastern border of Baja, California, and has around 400 private dental clinics.
Within the wide range of possibilities, a particular clinic stands out for the services it proposes. The Rubio Dental Group clinic is characterized by its innovation and equipment, which we will describe below.
Why do people look for dentists in Los Algodones?
It is no secret to anyone that using dentists in Los Algodones is the option most used by Americans. It is because dental treatments in this country have almost prohibitive prices.
Since Los Algodones is established remarkably close to the borderline, it is straightforward to travel to the town from the US. Currently, it is estimated that, on average, around 2 million people go to Los Algodones each year in search of dentists.
And it is that the difference in prices is gigantic: depending on the treatment, the savings range between 35% and 80%. This has turned the town into a dental paradise, becoming increasingly prevalent worldwide.
According to official data, the most significant “dental tourists” influx occurs in December. Although tourists come from various places, more than 90% are from Canada and the American country.
Rubio Dental Group: the most outstanding dentists in Los Algodones
If you are on the hunt for the greatest dentists in Los Algodones, you find them at Rubio Dental Group. It provides superior service using state-of-the-art techniques, the proper instruments, and enough supplies.
The institution has more than 11 hygiene and oral health specialists with extensive experience in the field. Each is fully trained to offer you care and treatment, guaranteeing your safety.
DDS. Carlos Rubio
Dr. Carlos Rubio is a renowned dentist with more than 30 years of experience in his field. Thanks to his professionalism and preparation, he is part of prestigious organizations related to dentistry. His professional achievements include the following:
- Academic Advisor of the “Mexican Association of Oral Implantology” (AMIB).
- Academic Director at the Nucleus of Advanced Education in Los Algodones, Baja California, and Ciudad Juárez.
- Award for Excellence in Oral Implantology from the Mexican Association of Oral Implantology (2011).
- He has several certifications and master’s degrees in Oral Implantology from the Mexican College of Oral and Maxillofacial Implantology.
DDS. César Monárrez
Dr. César Monárrez is a periodontics and oral implantology specialist with 17 years of proficiency. He is an active member of various organizations and a national speaker on dentistry. Among his most exceptional achievements are:
- Graduated with a master’s in Oral Implantology at the Institute of Advanced Technology (ITAV).
- An active member of the International Congress of Oral Implantology.
- An active member of the Mexican Association of Periodontics.
- National speaker since 2005.
DDS. Ernesto Montoya
Dr. Ernesto Montoya is an expert dentist who offers his patients the most modern and advanced treatments today. His training constantly updates his knowledge and skills, making him one of the elite dentists in Los Algodones. At this time, he is active in the following organizations:
- The International Congress of Oral Implantology.
- The Mexican Dental Association.
- The Mexican Association of Oral Implantology.
Services offered by Rubio Dental Group
Rubio Dental Group offers its patients a wide variety of affordable services. Each procedure he does has state-of-the-art techniques, and he uses materials that guarantee your satisfaction. Some of the most requested services at the clinic are:
- Restorations. The clinic offers dental restoration services using solid and durable ceramic crowns and bridges. Thanks to the innovative CEREC system, we can create the parts and complete the procedure in a single day.
- Dental implants. Dental implants are artificial teeth that replace damaged or missing pieces and complement the denture. At Rubio Dental Group, we ensure these look natural and adapt comfortably to the patient.
- Veneers. Veneers are small adhesive implants placed on the front of teeth to cover imperfections. These simple pieces of porcelain change the appearance of your teeth slightly invasively.
- Endodontics. Our team of professionals performs root canal treatments for those who require them. Depending on the case, we can complete this process in one or two sessions.
- Tooth extractions. Another of the services we offer is the extraction of dental pieces with minimal discomfort. In this regard, one of the most popular procedures is extracting wisdom teeth.
- Dental prostheses. At Rubio Dental Group, we make high-quality prostheses and dentures that imitate the natural appearance of your teeth.
Why Rubio Dental Group?
Let’s see! At Rubio Dental Group, you can find elite dentists in Los Algodones who give our clients the best care. Moreover, we provide exclusive transfer service from the border to our facilities.
If you are a citizen of Canada or the United States, our prices are a good incentive for you to visit us. Depending on the treatment you get, you can save up to 70% compared to clinics located in your country.
Our professionals are highly trained to execute techniques with high quality and safety standards. With more than 35 years of experience in oral health, we are your top option.
Renovate your smile with dentists in Los Algodones
Dentists in Los Algodones can change how you smile forever. This team of professionals is vastly trained to provide any dental treatment you need.
You will find what you are looking for, from aesthetic therapies such as veneers to implants and advanced prostheses at Rubio Dental Group. If you are looking for a reliable dentist with much experience in the field, we are an option you should consider.
Remember that it is about your health at the end of everything, and you must be careful when choosing a treating doctor. At Rubio Dental Group, we are ready to help you get that smile you want.